Why is a testicle massage important? Well, how much do you love your testicles? Testicles bring much joy and fulfillment to your sex life…they bring the power of testosterone, the joy of the orgasm, the sexy look of a resting place for your gorgeous cock.
You love your testicles and would not want to lose one…but are you giving them the best possible care.
The Art of Testicle Massage
Most of us know to do the odd check-in with our body to make sure things are running smoothly. We exercise our muscles, we eat healthy food, we get regular testing for all manner of disease. Men, however, often neglect to check one of the most important organs in their bodies…the testicles.
Your testicles are where sperm and testosterone are produced. And yet, we typically overlook this essentially manly organ in self-examinations, favoring our penis. This is a bad idea.
Men can possibly develop testicular cancer or something similar if left unnoticed long before there is any sign of testicular pain. One way you can care for the crucial functioning and improve the overall health of your testicles is perform testicle massages.
We are not talking about visiting a massage parlor or needing to be a massage therapist here. You can easily do this massage yourself. Or, even better, exchange messages with your partner. Heck, add a lab coat, stethoscope, and an anal thermometer, and you’ve got yourself a sexy little night of play.
For regular teste care, checking your testicles with an oil testicle massage is a quick and easy exercise and can be done in under ten minutes each day. Besides feeling really good, there are many practical reasons why you should be testicle massaging:
- Improve blood circulation in the testicles and scrotum.
- Detect any abnormalities, such as lumps, sores, and growths.
- Improve erection quality when combined with other erection exercises.
- Increase load volume and sperm count
- Helps eliminate turkey neck in penis enlargement techniques.
- Can help your scrotum hang more handsomely
- Self care promotes self confidence
Amazing Sex Toys for Men You Gotta Try
Got a little free time? Use it with some of the best sex toys for men on the market! Introducing you to the wonderful world of men’s sex toys.
Sounds good? Here are some tips to give those testes some tender lovin’ care:
Before the Massage
Be sure to warm-up before you begin the massage, as this opens up blood vessels and improves the massage quality.
- Sit in a sauna for ten to fifteen minutes
- Dip your penis and testicles into a cup of warm water
- Wrap your genitals in a warm towel
- Take a hot shower
Play some music, check your Grindr, or flip on Netflix in the background to help pass the time, but don’t pass up this luxurious and necessary warm-up. Getting your parts warm and ready before you move onto the actual massage is practical for not only testicle massages but for any kind of penis enlargement exercises.
Get the blood in those balls flowing and get movin’ with the testicle massage.
Some things you’ll need for the testicle massage
- Warm water
- A clean towel
- Oil, such as Jojoba or almond oil
- Oil based lubricant
Since you will be touching and sliding your hands over your testicles a lot, it is important to add something to take the friction away, and a natural oil or oil based lubricant provides the longest lasting slick and slippery surface…without the risk of getting sticky.
Performing the Massage
(Getting intimate with your boys)
Whether you are playing alone or with a partner, follow these steps for the most enjoyable health check:
- Soak the clean towel in warm water.
- Wrap the towel around testicles for five minutes.
- Once that’s done, take your oil and rub it around the entire scrotal area, covering all visible skin.
- Begin to massage the areas around the scrotum, but not the scrotum itself just yet. Do this for two minutes.
- Massage in between the testicles with your thumb and forefinger in a pump-like motion. Do this for further two minutes.
- Massage the base of the scrotum, pulling on it lightly as you do so. Again, do this for two minutes.
- Repeat steps 4 to 6 three times.
Apply light pressure to and around the testicles, especially if this is your first time doing the massage. Be sure to massage the areas surrounding the scrotum too, such as the inner thigh. Perform the massage three times a week for the best results.
There are other things you can do to help boost male virility and health. In addition to doing the testicle massages, stretching the scrotum so that it hangs low is a good practice too…and produces some visibly sexy results.
You (or your partner) can do this after performing the testicle massage, as warming up the scrotum and applying oil will make this exercise a lot easier and a lot more fun. Scrotum stretching will make the balls hang lower from the base of the penis, giving it a better aesthetic appeal as well as improving testicle health.
To stretch your scrotum sack:
- Grasp the base of the testicles using the thumb and forefinger.
- Squeeze the testicles until both are tight together. Using the other hand, massage the top of the testicles in a circular motion with light pressure.
- While performing the circular massage, lightly pull the testicles down with the hand holding the testicles.
- Do this for three minutes every day or at the very least three times a week.
For best results, do this every day, and especially after your testicular massage.
Healthy Ball Bags Require Consistency
Consistency is key with these ball health exercises. Nothing’s going to improve if you just do them for a week or month and then stop. As with everything else worth doing, long-term results require a long-term commitment. Ask yourself if the benefits from the massages are something you want to have for a long, long time.
If the answer is yes, then find ways to incorporate testicle massages into your weekly schedule. Perhaps doing the exercises at night before bed or prior to masturbation can be a good way to relax and get ready for sleep. You decide how to fit service to your scrotum into your life.
Ask Your Partner
Along with improving your own health, implementing testicle massages with your man is a great way to improve a relationship’s sexual health. If you and your partner both have testicles, 69 just took on a new element of play. Genital massage is HOT HOT HOT. It builds intimacy and can add much spice and pre-penetration pleasure.
Prostate Play: A Complete Guide To Ultimate Pleasure
Here’s how to get the most out of prostate play. One of the hidden treasures that deserves to be stroked is none other than the glorious male prostate.
Take Home Message
Now you are equipped with the proper techniques to perform a testicle and scrotum massage..whether on yourself or on your partner. Doing it consistently is key to attaining the ball-saving benefits of the exercises:
- Improved overall health of the testicles
- elongated and more sexy looking scrotum
- increased load volume and sperm count
- elimination of turkey neck caused by penis pumps and other penis enlargement tools
- improved testosterone levels to maintain your masculine prowess and keep your man meat rock hard
These benefits don’t require buying a pill or a treatment subscription. You don’t have to waste your money on things trying things that don’t work. Doing these simple and totally free exercises can lead to better health and sex—if you’re able to consistently stroke your sack every few days.
Don’t drop out because before you see the results….remember scrotal massage is for fun, for free, and for prevention. Keep the healthier you in mind.
After reading this, you’re now able to give or perform testicle massages for the benefit of the receiver.
Share this with your friends, lovers…heck, use your newfound knowledge as way to get in his pants.